The mortgage business is highly competitive, with many loan options to choose from before selecting a lender or a loan.
Read Also: What Does Sale Pending Mean?
Here are some questions you should be asking.
- What types of mortgages are available?
- Are there any other costs related to the loan?
- What are the interest rates and annual percentage rates?
- Is there a prepayment penalty?
- What are the origination fees and discount points?
- How long will it take to process my loan application?
- What guidelines are used to qualify for this loan?
- Will my loan be sold after the closing?
- What documents will I need to provide?
- Do you offer rate locks, and if so, for how long?
Getting answers to these questions will help you fully understand all the terms and conditions of your mortgage.
Watch the video below:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Real Estate Free Reports
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.