Things To Do After Selling Your Home
So you’ve sold your home and closed the deal successfully. Now what?
- contact your utility service providers to discontinue your existing services or relocate to your new location
- change your address of the post office to forward all mails to your new address before the move
- contact your insurance agent to terminate homeowner coverage on the home you’ve just sold
Read Also: How To Make A Home Ready To Sell
As of the date you vacate the premises.
- keep a copy of all closing documents
- keep a record of any home improvements you’ve made and their costs. This information will come in handy when filing your next tax return
- thoroughly clean your house
- remove all your belongings and turn over the keys to the buyer on the day you vacate the premises
Most importantly, if your closing experience was a good one, send a thank you note to both the realtor and the lender.
Watch the video below:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Real Estate Free Reports
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.