Ways to know you’ve found the right house: Almost every home buyer has fears about making the wrong decision as they look for a new home.
Read Also: Selling A Home With A Mortgage
Here are some signs to recognize that the right home has come along.
- You want to go inside; this is a sign that something about this particular house appeals to you. The moment you enter the house, it embraces you.
- You feel the warmth and comfort and imagine yourself living there. The home meets your basic needs list; enough bedrooms for your family, a great kitchen, and being close to work are other needs that are important to you.
- You see yourself in the home and know what furniture would go, whereas you go from room to room.
- You feel like you want to stop looking at other houses because other houses you’ve seen don’t compare to this home.
- You know that you can afford this house without squeezing your budget to make the monthly payments.
- You don’t want to leave, and you can’t wait to tell your friends and family about the house.
Don’t second-guess your instincts when you find the right home one that caters to your needs and makes you and your family happy. You’ll know.
Watch the video below:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Real Estate Free Reports
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.