There’s lots of paperwork involved in a real estate transaction. Here is a list of the documents you should keep after the closing.
- the purchase agreement, and all attachments
- the seller’s disclosure form
- the home inspection report
- the deed that states the legal description of the property
- the seller’s name, and how the buyer holds the title
- the title insurance policy that lays out the dollar amount of the title insurance
- any exceptions to the coverage
Read Also: Common Home Buying Myths
With respect to your home mortgage, you should also hang on to the truth in a lending statement that summarizes what your interest rate and monthly payments will be, as well as all documents from your lender related to the money being borrowed that you are agreeing to repay.
Watch the video below:
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.