Visiting an open house is a great way to see what a property has to offer. When you enter most open houses, they have a sign-in sheet asking for your name, address, and phone number.
Open House Etiquette For Buyers:
- Now, if you’re already working with another agent, be sure to mention that to the hosting agent. And, if you’re just a curious neighbor, let the agent know that as well.
- Be polite to the hosting agent and avoid monopolizing their time.
Read Also: What Do You Know About Multiple Listing Service
- If multiple buyers are touring the home, avoid saying anything negative about the property in the presence of other buyers.
- If you’d like to take any photos or videos of the home, be sure to ask permission.
- Most importantly, as you tour the property, be respectful of the homeowner.
Following these common tips will ensure you have a pleasant house hunting experience.
Watch the video below:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Real Estate Free Reports
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.