Why use a realtor when buying a home? Buying a home can be a daunting task but hiring a realtor is a great way to navigate through many of the potential obstacles you’ll face. Here are just a few of the many reasons to work with a realtor when buying a home.
- Your realtor can help you determine your buying power.
- They understand various financing options and can help you identify a qualified lender.
- Your realtor has extensive knowledge and resources to assist you in the home-search process.
Read Also: Ready To Buy A Home
- They will provide invaluable, objective information as you consider various options.
- Your realtor can help you negotiate.
- They will also provide due diligence during the evaluation and inspection of a property.
- They will guide you through the closing process to make sure everything flows smoothly, since real estate transactions involve the biggest financial investment most people experience in their lifetime.
Having a realtor by your side during the process makes good sense.
Watch the video below:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Real Estate Free Reports
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.