Your aim is to get the best price and terms in your market. During that period, you’re selling, market conditions, interest rates, and competition.
Read Also: Reasons To Not Sell For Sale By Owner.
All that matters is the price you want, and the price the buyer will pay for our frame of those complex conditions. Some pricing isn’t completely predictable.
Other factors include:
- See how your home compares to other homes with the same buyers.
- The inventory of homes and the level of buyer demand for your needs also affect negotiations.
For example, if you must sell quickly, the final price will be determined by the market, not by you as buyers.
- Look at the same comparables, market conditions, and they want to pay as little as possible while meeting their needs.
- Remember that the prize isn’t the entire deal.
- Repairs, closing points, appliances, and other factors can all change the value.
You finally listen to your real estate agent. Stay informed, be patient if you can, and make your best reasonable and unemotional decisions.
Watch the video below:
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.