Here are five kitchen design suggestions for new homeowners:
- Select a layout that is useful. One of the many crucial things to take into account is how you will use your kitchen layout. Think carefully about your demands and tastes before selecting one of the many available layouts. Galley, island, L-shaped, and U-shaped are a few common layouts.
- Purchase dependable appliances. Being one of the most expensive kitchen accessories, appliances require a quality investment. Make sure you choose long-lasting, sturdy, and energy-efficient appliances.
- Have a lot of storage. Any kitchen needs storage, so make certain you have plenty of it. Adding storage can be done in a variety of ways, including using cabinets, cupboards, pantry shelves, and under-counter refrigerators.
- Select a timeless look. It’s crucial to pick a design for your kitchen that will last over time. Choose a more classic appearance over fads that will look out of date in a few years.
- Make your space your own. Don’t be scared to incorporate your own unique touches into your kitchen because it should represent your individuality. This could be anything, such as original cookware, family photos, or works of art.
Here are some more pointers for those purchasing their first homes:
- Make a budget. Setting a budget is essential before you begin designing your kitchen. You’ll be able to stay on track and limit your expenditures using this.
- Make research. There is a ton of information regarding kitchen design in magazines and online. Spend some time researching so that you are aware of what you’re searching for. Get qualified assistance. If you don’t know how to layout your kitchen, think about hiring a pro. They can assist you in designing a room that is both attractive and practical.
- I hope these concepts aid in the design of your ideal kitchen!
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.