When selecting furniture for a small apartment, it’s crucial to take the room’s dimensions and intended use into account. Furniture that is both practical and comfortable should be chosen, but it should also avoid making the room feel claustrophobic.
Here are some of the best home furniture for a studio type:
- Murphy bed. A Murphy bed is a terrific way to maximize space in a studio apartment. During the day, it folds into the wall so that you may utilize the area for other purposes.
- Convertible furniture. Another excellent way to maximize area in a small apartment is with convertible furniture. Convertible furniture comes in a variety of forms, including sofa beds, futons, and coffee tables that double as desks.
- Stackable furniture. Another excellent approach for utilizing space in a studio apartment is to use stackable furniture. To create additional floor space, you can stack furniture like chairs, tables, and other items.
- Low-profile furniture. Another wonderful way to make a studio apartment appear bigger is to use low-profile furniture. The room will feel more open if the table is close to the ground because it won’t obstruct the view.
- Furniture with mirrors. Additionally, furniture with mirrors can help a studio space feel more spacious. Mirrors give the appearance of a larger space by reflecting light.
- Multifunctional furniture. A fantastic way to maximize your space is to use multipurpose furniture. There are many different forms of convertible furniture, such as storage chairs that can serve as seating or ottomans that can be used as coffee tables.
Additional advice on selecting furnishings for a studio apartment is provided here:
- Furniture in pastel colors is preferred. Light hues will aid in expanding the room’s perception of brightness and size.
- Pick furniture with simple lines. Simple-lined furniture will keep the room looking uncluttered.
- Pick furniture that can move effortlessly. This will give you the flexibility to modify the room arrangement as necessary.
- Invest in adaptable furniture. Try to find furniture that has a few different uses.
You can furnish your studio apartment with the ideal pieces of furniture and design a space that is both fashionable and practical with a little forward planning.
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.