5 Gardening Ideas For New Homeowners. Many first-time homebuyers are eager to modify the general look of their new home’s interior and exterior.
The following are 5 landscaping suggestions for new homeowners to remember:
1. Keep the lawn green. Invest some of your time beforehand in cleaning the lawn if it is not in the best condition. Purchase the proper grass seed for the area and fill in the empty spots. To create a tidy, even appearance for your lawn, concentrate on repairing the trouble spots. Before placing anything, fill in any bare patches with seed and level out any uneven terrain.
2. Make plans first. It’s great to have a whole outside space to decorate for both aesthetic and practical reasons. Making a strategy is the best approach for ensuring that you get exactly what you desire. Before making any purchases, draw out the layout of your yard and write it down on paper. Consider the features you desire, such as patios or seating places, walks, and garden areas, and incorporate them into the design drawing.
Read Also: The Power Of Pre-Approval
3. Include colors. Your yard can be colored in a variety of ways. You may use a variety of plants to add texture as well as color to your garden over the year, including annual plants, perennials, flowering shrubs and bushes, and garden decorations. Just remember to study the care instructions for each plant before planting it, as proper growth requires shading and sunlight.
4. Prevent excessive watering. Overwatering is one of the worst errors first-time homeowners may make when taking care of their lawns and gardens. Make sure to adhere to the instructions for every plant and grass seed treatment. In fact, too much water has the potential to drown seeds and harm plants.
5. Give it some time. Remember that creating an attractive landscape design requires time and work. It’s possible that you won’t get everything you want in the first year. Think about the things you actually want to see in your outside space, be patient, and take your time.
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.