November Real Estate: Tips For Buyers And Sellers: Thinking about your real estate plans for the coming year is a fantastic idea in November. Because the market is typically calm during the holidays, there is less competition for buyers and sellers.
Following are some considerations to keep in mind if you’re thinking about buying or selling a house:
- Buying: As a buyer, you’ll have extra time to haggle and locate the ideal residence for your requirements. Additionally, sellers are more likely to be motivated to sell, which may result in reduced costs or better conditions.
- Selling: Less competition from other sellers means your home will likely stand out to buyers if you’re a seller. Since buyers are taking the time to view properties over the holidays, they are also more likely to be serious buyers.
Here are a few specific steps you could take to prepare for a real estate deal in November:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage: Both buyers and sellers must understand this. It will let vendors know that you’re a serious buyer, and it will help you choose your budget.
- Have your home inspected: This is crucial for sellers, particularly if you’re selling an older house. A home inspection can reveal any possible issues, giving purchasers peace of mind or giving you time to make repairs before listing your house for sale.
- Setting up your home: This is essential for both buyers and sellers. Your home will look more appealing to potential buyers if it has been staged. De-cluttering, doing small fixes, and introducing new flowers or greenery are a few examples of what this entails.
- Promote your house: You must advertise your house to potential purchasers if you’re a seller. This can entail adding it to the MLS, hosting open houses, and placing ads in regional media outlets and online.
- Remain calm: Because the real estate market can be unpredictable, patience must be practiced. Finding the ideal residence or selling your current residence for the amount you desire may take some time.
Contact a real estate agent right away if you’re considering buying or selling a house in November. They can aid in your beginning and facilitate a trouble-free approach.
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.