A fantastic time to be unique with your house decor is around Halloween. You can choose an eerie appearance, a joyful and celebratory appearance, or something in between. Here are some suggestions to get you going:
- Pumpkins: There is a reason why pumpkins are traditional Halloween décor. You can make them into classic Jack-o-lanterns or come up with some original ideas. Pumpkins can also be painted, sticker-decorated, or even used to create planters.
- Cobwebs and spiders: Cobwebs and spiders are another inexpensive and useful Halloween decoration. Most stores include cobwebs and spiders, but you may also construct your own with cotton balls and wire. Cobwebs and spiders should be hung from the porch, inside the windows, and all over the house.
- Ghosts and more ghosts: Another Halloween decoration is the ghost. Ghosts are readily available, already created, or you may make your own from white sheets or pillowcases. Hang ghosts from your windows, trees, and the area around your home.
- Skeletons and skulls: Including skeletons and skulls in your decorations is a terrific way to give them a spooky feel. Skulls and bones can be purchased already created, or you can craft your own using cardboard or papier-mâché. It should be scattered around your home, porch, and yard.
- Witches and broomsticks: This Halloween décor is also a lot of fun and cheerful. Witches and broomsticks are already available, or you can make your own. Witches and broomsticks can be hung from windows and trees.
- Other decorations: Other Halloween decorations include bats, black cats, zombies, and vampires, among many others. Additionally, you can decorate your home with Halloween-themed lights, streamers, and balloons.
Read Also: Are Higher Mortgage Rates Here To Stay
There are numerous ways to decorate your home for Halloween, regardless of your decorating taste. Enjoy yourself and use your imagination!
Here are a few additional tips for decorating your home for Halloween:
- To create a frightening mood, use lighting. Put battery-operated or candlelight in your windows and other areas of your home. Black lights are another option for making your décor sparkle at night.
- To create a frightening environment, use sound. Around your home, play Halloween music or sound effects.
- Make sure trick-or-treaters know they are welcome by decorating your front entrance. You can decorate your porch with a wreath, a placard, or even a pumpkin.
- Do not neglect to embellish your backyard! You can erect a haunted home, scatter bones and skulls throughout your yard, and hang cobwebs and spiders from your trees.
Most importantly, have fun with it! Halloween is a great time to be creative and let your imagination run wild.
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.