Who wouldn’t want their house to appear luxurious? However, it can be challenging to purchase the newest and best trends due to the high cost of living. Affordable decor can help with that. There are some inexpensive ways to make your house appear expensive.
There are some inexpensive ways to make your house appear expensive. Here are several tips:
- Utilize organic materials. Classic elements like wood, stone, and metal elevate every setting with a hint of luxury. At secondhand stores, flea markets, and online retailers, you can find reasonably priced items manufactured from these materials.
- Buy attractive lighting. A carefully selected light fixture may quickly improve a space. Look for unusually shaped sconces, pendant lights, or enormous chandeliers.
- Include mirrors. Mirrors reflect light and give the appearance of a larger, brighter room. Additionally, they can be used to establish focus points in a space. A giant mirror might be hung above a fireplace or sofa, or a gallery wall can be made out of smaller mirrors.
- Add flowers and plants. They don’t have to cost a lot of money; even a tiny bouquet of wildflowers can have a significant impact. Living plants and flowers can give life and color.
- Organize and declutter. A messy place will always appear more affordable and smaller. Spend some time organizing your things and cleaning up your home.
Read Also: Where Are People Moving Today and Why
Here are some very inexpensive design pieces that can give your house a sophisticated look:
- Throw pillows and blankets. Your home can be decorated with throw pillows and blankets to provide color, texture, and pattern. Most home goods stores provide affordable alternatives.
- Rugs for common areas. Area rugs can help define a room and bring comfort and style. Look for rugs with interesting patterns or designs.
- Artwork. A terrific way to give your home personality and charm is by adding artwork. At flea markets, thrift shops, and online vendors, you can find affordable art.
- Candles. Candles give any space a touch of elegance and atmosphere. Affordable candles are available in a selection of hues and scents.
- Books. Your home can benefit from the flair and personality that books can bring. They can be put on nightstands, shelves, or coffee tables for exhibition.
You can simply make your home appear costly on a tight budget with a little imagination and work.
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.