Organizing a housewarming celebration? Moving into a new house is a major accomplishment and cause for celebration. Having a housewarming party is an enjoyable way to meet your new neighbors, showcase your new home, and make memories with your loved ones.
The following tips will help you plan a successful housewarming party:
- Plan ahead. So that you can unwind and enjoy the party, give yourself plenty of time to plan it. Setting a time and date, distributing invitations, and ensuring you have enough food and beverages are all included in this.
- Make a budget. Make a decision regarding the budget for your party and stick to it. You can avoid overspending and worry by doing this.
- Decide on a theme. You can then focus on choosing the right foods, beverages, décor, and activities. Popular themes consist of casual and relaxed, elegant and formal, backyard barbecues, potlucks, and theme parties (e.g., Hawaiian, luau, or Mardi Gras).
- Ensure simplicity. Try not to take on too much. It’s frequently more fun to attend a small, private party than a big, packed one.
- Decorate your home. Show off your new place now while you have the chance! Light some candles, place some fresh flowers outside, and hang some festive decorations.
- Serve a meal and beverages. Without food and beverages, a party isn’t complete! Provide a range of choices to satisfy everyone.
- Have a good time! Since this is a celebration, unwind and have fun. Play some games, socialize with your visitors, and create some lasting memories.
Following are a few extra pointers:
- Invite people at least two weeks beforehand.
- Include all pertinent information on the invitation, including the date, time, place, and RSVP guidelines.
- If you’re not serving a full meal, ask visitors to bring a dish to share.
- Have a designated driver on hand or make transportation arrangements for your visitors.
- Always be ready for anything! Being adaptable is crucial because things don’t always go as planned.
Read Also: Get Ready For Smaller, More Affordable Homes
Here is a sample of good wording for a housewarming party:
We can’t wait to have you over to our new place! On Saturday, September 23, from 6 to 8 p.m., please come to our housewarming celebration.
We’ll be serving drinks and light nibbles. Bring a dish to share, if you like.
Send an RSVP to [email address] by September 15th.
We are really excited to meet you there!
I’m hoping these suggestions will enable you to have a wonderful housewarming party!
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.