A home stager can help you decide which part of your home are assets and which areas need improvement. A staged home looks better in online photos, and this can help create more showings. Staging your home can also help you sell it quicker and, hopefully, for a better price.
Read Also: What Is Title Theft
Here are some tips on hiring a home stager:
- Start by asking whether the home stager has any formal training or past experience.
- Ask for a list of references and photos of other homes they have staged.
- Ask about their fees. Are they monthly? Or a flat rate?
- Always ask for a set budget and contract.
- Ask the stager how they choose what furniture and doors go into the home and whether they are available to work within your timeline.
- Lastly, ask if their business is covered by assurance.
If you are considering hiring a home stager to help present your home at its best and appeal to buyers, you want to hire someone who is right for you and your home.
Watch the video below:
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.