How Do You Know If You’re Ready To Buy A Home? You can find out by trying to answer the following questions:
- Do I have a steady source of income? Usually, a job.
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last two to three years? Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have money saved for a down payment?
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month plus additional costs?
Read Also: How To Prepare Internet Showing
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you’re probably ready to buy your own home. So if you’re thinking about buying a home and want to learn more about the home buying process, feel free to contact us.
Watch the video below:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Real Estate Free Reports
One of the reasons to call the Agardi Team if you want to buy a home or have one to sell is:
Not only do we sell our clients’ homes for more money and faster than the average area agent, but your home is also more likely to sell. According to 2015 MLS statistics, only 71% of area homes sold during their listing term. Compare that to our 95% of homes listed that sold before the end of the listing term. YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*
To discuss the sale of your home, call The Agardi Team at 718-755-2882 and start packing!
*Agardi Team and the seller have to agree on the price and the closing date.